1Password Appearing on the "Assign" text box on Microsoft Planner Card

Options
angrylobster
angrylobster
Community Member
edited February 2020 in 1Password in the Browser

The 1Password extension is appearing where it shouldn't be. The steps to reproduce are:

1. Go to tasks.office.com.
  2. Hit "New Plan" on the left if you do not already have a plan created. If you already have a plan, open it.
  3. Create a new card using the "Add Task" button. Enter a task name and hit the "Add Task" button to create the task.
  4. Open the card and hit the "Assign" button.

You will now see the 1Password icon and it will show you the login details for any entry you have saved with a website of "*.office.com". The extension should not fill this field as it prevents you from using the card and is not a login field.

Thank you!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.18.0 / 1.18.0
OS Version: OS X 10.13.6 / Windows 10 1803
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Microsoft Planner

Comments

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi there @angrylobster! 👋

I appreciate you getting this on our radar. It doesn't look like I'll be able to access tasks.office.com since I "haven't yet joined Office 365 for this company." Could you try snapping a screenshot for me so I can see the page you're viewing? Please block out any personal information prior to posting the image. If you wouldn't mind, I'd like to see the HTML for the field as well. Try right clicking on the field where the 1Password icon appears incorrectly, then select Inspect in the context menu. You can screenshot the code you see, and that should be enough. Thanks so much!

• dmbuil
    dmbuil
    Community Member
    Options

Hi!
    I think I can help!
    This would be a screenshot of my company's Planner, when I try to create a new task and assign it.! (screenshot).
    As you can see, when you try to assign somebody to a task, the 1P suggestion menu comes up.

regards!

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks, @dmbuil! That's definitely helpful. Are you able to right click on the Assign field and select Inspect? If you could screenshot the code that appears, that would be ideal. I appreciate it.

• dmbuil
    dmbuil
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @kaitlyn, sure will do!
    here you have the source code of the field (screenshot)
    I am afraid that the caption is in Spanish, I hope it doesn't matter!
    Regards!

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@dmbuil – Thank you so much! That's enough for me to get this reported to my team. I've passed the report along. We'll look into it and see if there's a way that 1Password X can behave better for you.

ref: dev/core/core#1374

This discussion has been closed.