To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

1Password new account login

Keitzane
Keitzane
Community Member
edited February 2020 in Memberships

I'm new to 1password and I've recently created my family account,
Yesterday I set everything up and invited the members and everything was working fine.
This moring I got an email from 1password to "setup my account" and after doing some steps it got me to another new vault without any of my members with 30 days of trial.

I would like to know if this is some kinda bug and what vault should I use.
Since I'm still adding my passwords it's no big trouble to swap between vaults but I would like to ensure which one should I use.

Both vaults are under the same email and the only difference is the login url and the secret key.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Keitzane! Welcome to the forum!

We will be happy to help you with this. To avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there?

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and get back to you as soon as possible.

Looking forward to your message!

• Keitzane
    Keitzane
    Community Member

Hi @ag_ana I got the reference you were asking!

[#ZFH-79989-732]

Thanks for your help.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited February 2020

Thank you @Keitzane!

We have received your email and we will get back to you over there as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: ZFH-79989-732

This discussion has been closed.