To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Got Apple six months then realised it can’t be shared.

aphonic
aphonic
Community Member

I’m a very long time user but my forum info was blown away somehow. Anyway I finally decided to get a subscription because my partner isn’t using anything worthwhile. I decided to go via the aa store and got the 6 month deal but realised that’s not allowable in family sharing.

So the question is - do I have to refund that and then sign up for a family account here? Will there be issues given on my phone (but not iPad) I migrated already. Is there any other way to do this!

Thanks for the help.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @aphonic,

We'd be happy to help. So we can discuss your account please send us an email to support@1password.com from the email address associated with your membership.

Thanks.

Ben

• aphonic
    aphonic
    Community Member

Sorry for the late reply. I did read it but I decided it was unfair to ask for a change based on my mistake and that I’d evaluate the nee program with subscription. Unfortunately it hasn’t gone well and renewal is upcoming. So I’m posting here for some support now to see if I can work the problems out prior to my decisions.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@aphonic:

We will be happy to help you with this. To avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to support@1password.com from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there?

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• aphonic
    aphonic
    Community Member

Sorry - I meant I was posting to the forum. I’ll DM you if the threads I made don’t yield any tangible improvement. Thank you!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@aphonic:

For security reasons, we are unable to look at billing and purchase information from the public forum, so for these things, it's better if we continue the conversation in private :+1:

For every other question about 1Password though, we can certainly help here on the forum too :)

This discussion has been closed.