Rich icon for the latest version of 1password for iOS

Lingoworld
Lingoworld
Community Member

Rich icon for the latest version of 1password for iOS does not work. I tried several times and I cannot make it. Thanks.

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Lingoworld! Welcome to the forum!

Can you please confirm the exact version of 1Password for iOS that you are running, and on what iOS version? Thank you!

• Furzul
    Furzul
    Community Member

I seem to have the same problem. I have just got a new iPad and about twenty out of one hundred icons will not show on the iPad. I have an iPhone as well and they all show on that. When I log into my 1Password on line all the icons show there as well.
    IOS 13.3.1
    1Password version 7.4.5

• Lingoworld
    Lingoworld
    Community Member

Thanks. I’m using the latest version of 1Password (7.4.5) if that iPad and iOS version of 1Password is the same because I’m writing in 1Password on my iPhone. And my iOS version is 13.3.1, thanks. All of the rich icons don’t show on my iPhone. Thanks.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@Lingoworld, @Furzul:

Can you please give us a couple of examples of websites where the rich icon is not showed properly? Thank you!

• Lingoworld
    Lingoworld
    Community Member

Hi Ana,

In my case, all of the icons don’t show in rich icons. I just deleted my 1Password and downloaded it again due to a system recovery. BTW, everything is ok with my iPad and MacBook. Thanks.

Best,
    Randy

• Furzul
    Furzul
    Community Member
    edited February 2020

In my case
    Agilbits, Amazon, AnyList, EBay Dropbox, Fastmail, John Lewis, McRumors, Mazuma, Netflix, NSI, Sainsbury’s, Tesco, UPS, Vodafone,
    In my case the iPhone is OK, these are all on my new iPad.

• Hi folks,

We were able to reproduce this issue in the latest version from the App Store, but not when building the app from the current codebase. This suggests that we've already resolved the issue in the code. We'll do further testing but that would suggest if all goes well we'll have this fixed up for the next update. I apologize for the inconvenience in the mean time.

Thanks.

Ben

ref: dev/apple/issues#4580

• Lingoworld
    Lingoworld
    Community Member

OK, no problem, take your time.

• :+1: :)

Ben

• jonathonlawrence
    jonathonlawrence
    Community Member

When adding a new ‘Logins’ entry (for ticketmaster), the Rich Icon only showed up in the full list view and not in the individual entry
    Went to Settings, turned Rich Icons off and right back on, went back to ‘Logins’ full list view, now ALL rich icons are gone!
    1Password 7.4.5
    iPhone iOS 13.3.1

• jonathonlawrence
    jonathonlawrence
    Community Member

I will look forward to the next update.
    Many thanks.

• On behalf of Ben, you're welcome.

• Gustavo_BZ
    Gustavo_BZ
    Community Member

Hi, since the last update(7.4.5) the rich icons disappear completely in my iPhone but in my Mac all is Ok .I tried reinstall App but nothing they conpletely gone.
    Can you fix this.?
    Much apreciate .

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@Gustavo_BZ:

Please see my colleague Ben's post here :+1:

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member

@Gustavo_BZ
    Problem should be solved with 7.4.6. like I wrote here: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/comment/549251/#Comment_549251

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Thank you for the update :+1: :)

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member

You are very welcome @ag_ana ! 👍

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

:+1: :)