To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Just signed up. Can’t get secret key.

Options
GreggHayes
GreggHayes
Community Member

I am an existing user of the old 1Password. I just signed up for a new family account. When I tried to add it to my iOS app it asks for secret key which I do not have. I am blind and would prefer to all to someone on phone. How can you help me?

Comments

• GreggHayes
    GreggHayes
    Community Member
    Options

I just also sent an email to the Support email address. My phone number is in that email.

• @GreggHayes

I was able to locate your email. Someone will get back to you as soon as possible.

ref: #HEM-61225-536

• GreggHayes
    GreggHayes
    Community Member
    Options

Now I got past the first problem and have a new one. I have found it on my iPhone in the app. My new problem is that no matter what browser Iuse on my windows 10 computers, when I type in my email address, secret key, and master password , in the my.1password.com site It comes back every time as if my Secret key is not excepted.
    I have tried this on two different windows 10 computers. I have tried it in Chrome, the new chromium version of Edge, the old version of Edge and the old Internet explorer. The last two browsers are not acceptable/compatible which is fine. But, the first two browsers repeatedly give me this problem.

Also, every time I log into the site on Safari from my iPhone, your site thinks I am logging in for the first time and makes me type the key in . It lets me login from Safari,, but it should not be asking for the key every time, right?

As I mentioned in my first note I am blind so I have the extra challenges of trying to do this using a screen reader. It sure would be helpful if you guys actually would talk to me on the phone. If this is the only method he will work with me, I guess I’ll have to do so. However, this is not an efficient way of working with me.

• GreggHayes
    GreggHayes
    Community Member
    Options

See my email case [#HEM-61225-536] for my phone number

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thank you @GreggHayes!

We have received your email. So we don't duplicate the answers by replying to you in multiple places, I am going to close this forum discussion and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: HEM-61225-536

This discussion has been closed.