iOS suggested password jumbles up reward program entry

Options
jasonchan
jasonchan
Community Member
edited March 2020 in iOS

It seems to be an issue with the default PIN section when creating a new record for a reward program. iOS’ suggested password jumbles the input keypad.

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @jasonchan!

Can you please elaborate on what you mean by "jumbles the input keypad"? Perhaps a screenshot will help too.

Thank you!

• jasonchan
    jasonchan
    Community Member
    edited March 2020
    Options

Not sure if you can see it here - I had to take it using another camera because the screenshot option isn't able to capture the issue.!

• Ben
    Options

Thanks @jasonchan. We don't actually control the display of that keyboard. That's entirely up to iOS. But you may be able to work around the issue by disabling iCloud Keychain for autofill, which is a step that we recommend when using 1Password regardless. You can find instructions for that here:

Use 1Password to fill and save on your iPhone and iPad

(see the "TIP" section)

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

• jasonchan
    jasonchan
    Community Member
    Options

Here's the strange thing, this issue doesn't happen on other password fields in the application, the other password fields behave properly and don't display both the suggested password and a keyboard at the same time - it seems to be only limited to the PIN field in under the reward program category.

• Ben
    Options

I understand. :) Did you try the workaround I suggested?

Ben

This discussion has been closed.