Could not find the user who last changed this item. LegacyServerErrorNot found. (117

Options
SITNB
SITNB
Community Member

I am getting this error message
Could not find the user who last changed this item.

LegacyServerError: Not found. (117)

Session:

Time: 2020-03-04 11:51:05 +10:00

1Password Version: 7.4.6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS Catalina 10.15.3
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Error message Could not find the user who last changed this item. LegacyServerError: Not found. (117)

Comments

• affilicon
    affilicon
    Community Member
    edited March 2020
    Options

Same here. How can one resolve that issue? I also can't delete any entries in this vault. It's on chrome under Windows 10, but I don't think this is OS or Browser related, but a problem of 1password, because we had to remove a former user.

The error message says:
    Could not find the user who last changed this item.
    (EZIPV4ZCBJDDXPLTD2HGUWF3H4)
    LegacyServerError: Not found. (117)
    Session: 6WZVZM7YB5D7POLEAQH2ENW4XY
    Time: 2020-03-05 10:49:45 +01:00

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @SITNB, @affilicon:

Can you please let us know the steps that you are following to make this error appear, so we can test them here?

• SITNB
    SITNB
    Community Member
    Options

I am simply going into all vaults. It is a box that pops up on screen.

• SITNB
    SITNB
    Community Member
    Options

I also have recently removed a user

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@SITNB:

Thank you for the confirmation. Can you please replicate this issue and [generate some logs (https://support.1password.com/cs/browser-console/) so we can take a closer look at why this is happening to you? You can email the logs to support+forum@agilebits.com.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• affilicon
    affilicon
    Community Member
    Options

I got rid of the problem by either deleting the entries or moving them into another vault or going into edit and then just click on save. This way the last user gets changed to an existing user and the annoying error message goes away. Took a bit of time going through 90 of them but now it's solved.

It's not good UX/code though to allow for the complete deletion of a user in a way that other parts of the system run into an unexpected condition and feel the need to throw an error message every single time over and over again.

• Ben
    Options

For sure, @affilicon. We're investigating this situation. If anyone else runs into this please send the logs Ana requested above prior to working around the problem. Thanks!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.