Wifi sync timed out with iOS

pauLee
pauLee
Community Member

I need some help for troubleshooting WiFi-sync. I see a lot of errors in the diagnostic log, like:

"Failed to obtain syncer for profile type:2" or "Error saving credential identities Domain ASCredentialIdentityStoreErrorDomain:0"

Please help!

1Password Version: 7.4.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.15.3
Sync Type: WiFi

Comments

• ag_tommy
    edited March 2020

Hey @pauLee

I am afraid I don't know enough about the current wifi server setup to assist you. I was able to find this troubleshooting document. https://support.1password.com/wlan-server-troubleshooting/ Hopefully, one of the other members/staff will be around later in the day and can assist, or offer suggestions, my apologies.

• pauLee
    pauLee
    Community Member

Thank you but I know this article - this does not solve my problem.

How can I open a support case?

• Hi @pauLee

As mentioned in the guide Tommy linked it is the extent of the assistance we're able to provide in troubleshooting issues with your WiFi configuration.

Beyond that, the only troubleshooting steps I could suggest would be to uninstall and reinstall 1Password for iOS. If you've tried the steps in the guide, and have tried reinstalling, and that does not resolve the problem, then the best suggestion we could make would be to switch to a more reliable sync method:

Sync your 1Password data

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.