1P crashes when I hit "search in all fields"

Options
JuliusH
JuliusH
Community Member
edited March 2020 in Mac

Hi!
My 1P crashes when I search for something and hit "search in all fields" (not sure if that is the exact english term, I use 1P in German).
When I restart 1P I can use "search in all fields" without a crash.
Why can't I attach the crash reporte (zip file) I created with your diagnostic tool here?
I uploaded it here [removed by 1Password staff - this is a public forum].

Julius

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @JuliusH!

Our forum software only allows image uploads for security reasons. I have also removed the link to your diagnostics report since this is a public forum, and not everyone should need to view your crash report information. Can you please email it to us at support+forum@agilebits.com so we can take a closer look at why this is happening to you?

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• JuliusH
    JuliusH
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you, @ag_ana
    I just sent in my crash report via email. This is my support ID: [#KPB-92341-677]

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@JuliusH:

Thank you! I confirm that I have managed to locate your message in our system. So we don't duplicate the answers by replying to you in multiple places, I am going to close this forum discussion and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible :)

ref: KPB-92341-677

This discussion has been closed.