To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

So what if its a weekend ad. Says 24/7 friendly customer service

donaldablaza
donaldablaza
Community Member
edited March 2020 in Memberships

Also please understand that i have sensitive information on my account, you guys made it sound so good about being protected, but since day one customer service reply to me once a day Sometimes couple of days until forgotten look where that got me. 3 account compromise and not a single warning. Is this the product im suppose to pay for??? I think ya’ll need to start working doesn’t matter if its the weekend this app is failing and everyone should know what theyre getting into. Sorry to open up here but your not the one losing. Trying to gain everybodies trust, thats not your job is it until now no replies from nobody except from you but instead of figuring it out you rather close my post so nobody would notice. DAMN I TRUSTED THIS APP THINKING IT WAS UNTOUCHABLE, BUT DAMN THIS IS A MESS😡

Comments

• vplewis
    vplewis
    Community Member

@donaldablaza Are you or are you not being helped by @Brenty via email? @ag_ana has told you at least twice that he is assisting you there. Ranting on multiple public forum pages isn't going to get you straightened out any quicker than what Brenty would do. Also, you might want to review the forum terms of service.

• plttn
    plttn
    Community Member

If a site doesn't publicize a breach, there's no way for Watchtower to magically know about it.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited March 2020

@donaldablaza:

As I have written to you multiple times here already, we have received all your emails. We reply to every email we receive, but please, once again, consider that you wrote in on a weekend. We do have 24 hour customer service (as proven by the fact that I have replied to you multiple times on a Saturday and Sunday), we just don't have 24 hour customer service specifically for you.

One again, if you keep posting the same question multiple times in multiple places, all you are doing is slowing down support times for you and everyone else, because we have to reply to you in multiple places.

I have acknowledged all your messages and I have promised that someone will get back to you as soon as possible several times. But we reply to emails in the order we receive them, and we are not going to stop helping everyone else just because you have sent us several messages in a short period of time. Please stop reopening discussions all the time after I close them, and please review the forum rules.

In the meantime, please also keep in mind that Watchtower only reports breaches that affect the whole website: if your account is the only one that is compromised, this is not something that Watchtower can know since it only affects you.

This discussion has been closed.