Blacklist an app on Android

kennyvl
kennyvl
Community Member

Hi,

I have an app for my alarm system "iRisco" https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.homeguard&hl=en which uses an email and password login, followed by a fixed PIN afterwards.
The first login is successul throught 1Password, but it then keeps popping up for a one-time password on the second screen. This is very annoying and interferes with the automation I've built on this app using Tasker.

But that aside, I need to either blacklist this app from filling in total or find a way to no longer ask for the one-time password on the PIN screen.
Forgive me if such a question has been asked before. I did search the support and knowledge pages first but was unable to find a related topic.

Thanks for getting back to me on this one !

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @kennyvl, sorry to hear that you're having this trouble. There's not currently a way to blacklist an app from 1Password's Autofill, but I'll pass the feedback on to the development team.

Out of interest, if you create a new login item in 1Password with the PIN in the password field, is 1Password then able to fill the PIN for you?

• kennyvl
    kennyvl
    Community Member

No, I tried that first but 1Password just keeps giving me the error that there's no 1-time password stored for this app

• Thanks for the update, @kennyvl. I've forwarded your request for a blacklist for apps on to our development team. ref: dev/android/onepassword-android#738

This discussion has been closed.