To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Help!

Options
linda39571
linda39571
Community Member

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• @linda39571

I see you have also sent us an email. Let's continue the discussion there so we can work one on one to get you going. Someone will be with you as soon as possible.

ref: YWA-22199-117

• linda39571
    linda39571
    Community Member
    Options

I was signing up for 1Password and the screen showed my new id#. I was going to copy the # before I wrote it down and so I pressed print and the monitor screen went blank. I am told that my account is now active but I don't have the id#. I tried to re-register but the screen tells me that my e-mail address is already taken....that is me trying to get to my account (new id #). What can I do to find out the critical account #?

• williakz
    williakz
    Community Member
    Options

Keep your phone handy and take PHOTOS of important screens. If and when things work out, you can delete the pics. Otherwise, If things are a bit rocky to get going, you won't have lost any data. Oh, a pad of paper and and pencil work as well...

• Hey @linda39571! As Tommy mentioned, we'll be better able to help you out with this one over email so that we can avoid giving you two different responses. Thanks :smile:

• jamesmpotter
    jamesmpotter
    Community Member
    Options

I need help, but there aren't any phone numbers1 I want to talk to a live person!

• williakz
    williakz
    Community Member
    Options

Not the way they do business. You post here (or email them) and they get to you in first-come, first-served order. You can also search (more or less) past user posts/support answers to see if your issue has been covered previously. Good luck.

• jamesmpotter
    jamesmpotter
    Community Member
    Options

Is anyone available to help?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@jamesmpotter:

We will be happy to help you with this. I noticed that you also sent us an email about this issue. So we don't duplicate the answers by replying to you in multiple places, someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: MDP-28214-681

• jamesmpotter
    jamesmpotter
    Community Member
    Options

Available to work on getting set up now

• @jamesmpotter: We generally work from the oldest email we've received to the newest so that we're able to help everyone who writes in, otherwise some people may never hear from us! We'll get back to you as soon as we can, but we really appreciate your patience in the meantime.

• jamesmpotter
    jamesmpotter
    Community Member
    Options

Am patiently standing by.

Jim Potter

• williakz
    williakz
    Community Member
    Options

Why don't you post up a summary of your problem(s) so the AgileBits support folk can start thinking on it (or directing you to a thread they may recall from last week)? Be sure not to post any personal or identifying information that you wouldn't want publicly disclosed.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited March 2020
    Options

@jamesmpotter:

We really appreciate your patience while we work through all the emails and get to yours as well. Please also consider the fact that you contacted us on a Sunday, when replies might be a bit slower than usual. But someone will be with you as soon as possible.

So we don't duplicate the answers by replying to you in multiple places, I am going to close this forum discussion so we can keep everything via email.

ref: MDP-28214-681

This discussion has been closed.