Working fine yesterday but today when I click on a website in the 1Password application window (not using the plug-in), it opens the default browser (Chrome) on the home page. It also starts up differently than yesterday.
- click on 1Password application
- a fixed size window opens, not the resize-able one
- enter password and now a normal 1Password application window opens
- enter a search
- click on the website
- another Chrome homepage opens rather than a tab in the current Chrome instance
- have to copy the website from 1Password and paste it into the browser to go to the desired site
- shut down and restarted 1Password, rebooted; same result
- also, 1Password is set to start automatically when I sign into Windows, this has never worked
Note: still works correctly on my Android phone (Nokia) and tablet (Samsung).
Windows 10 Pro, latest updates
Diagnostics report won't attach, "file format is not allowed"
1Password Version: 7.4.750
Extension Version: n/a
OS Version: Windows 10 Pro
Sync Type: what's this