Feature Request: Button or option to access 'My Account' from the 1Password extension

Hi there!

I use 1Password across a variety of platforms, but this request is specifically regarding the browser extension. There are times when I want to access the 'My Account' section of my account, but there seems to be no simple way of doing it using the extension (or any right-click context menus), that I know of. Currently, the flow to get to this part of the account is as follows:

Click the extension > mouse over to any entry > click the edit button > item opens in a new browser tab > click cancel to prevent inadvertent edits > mouse over to the top right of the screen, where the avatar is > click the avatar > navigate to the 'My Profile' option of the drop-down that appears > click 'My Profile'

My question: is there an easier way of doing this in the extension that I'm not currently aware of? If not, might you consider adding something, even if it's just an additional option in the settings of the extension (next to the plus sign to add more items)?

Thanks!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Firefox 1.18.0
OS Version: Windows 10 Pro 1903
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @BlockchainAppliance. :smile: There's indeed a way to get to your account from the extension other than how you described. Right-click the extension, then choose Settings. On the Settings page, scroll down to your Accounts & Vaults, and you can click the account you want to view from there.

• BlockchainAppliance
    BlockchainAppliance
    Community Member

Oh hey! That's pretty nifty! It would make sense that something like this is in the settings. It's not obvious, but as long as it's there, that's good. And it totally beats out my convoluted method of getting there. Awesome! Thanks!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

On behalf of ag_michaelc, you are welcome @BlockchainAppliance! If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.