1Password will not save my user ID for bank account, only password

patti_1000
patti_1000
Community Member

So I tried adding the user ID field by editing in 1Password. However, the user ID field remains blank and I am still not offered option to autofill user ID.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:ipassword will not save user ID for bank account, only password

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @patti_1000!

Can you let us know what website or app this is happening with, so we can test it? Thank you!

• Hi @patti_1000. Can you let me know how you're saving this Login? That is, are you visiting this site in a browser or using the app, then saving from the Autofill with 1Password prompt? Or are you launching the main 1Password for Android app, tapping the plus sign to create a new Login, and saving there?

• patti_1000
    patti_1000
    Community Member

I use firefox browser. I have tried a few things, including trashing my cafcu sign-on in 1Password and starting over. For some reason, when I go to cafcu site and sign on, 1Password does not offer to save my user ID, only my password. I have tried to update the user ID directly in 1Password, but it still won't fill in user id, almost as if it doesn't see that field.

• peri
    edited March 2020

Thanks @patti_1000. I just tested this out in Firefox, and it saved both the username and password, and filled both as well. Can you please follow these steps and let me know if they work?
    1. Launch Firefox and visit https://cafcu.onlinebank.com/SignIn.aspx.
    2. Tap the Autofill with 1Password **prompt.
    3. Tap **Create a new login
    4. Enter your username and password, choose the vault where you want to save it, then tap Save.

This worked for me. Please let me know if it works for you!

This discussion has been closed.