1Password 7.4.753 Beta 3 is out

Hi guys!

Thank you for all your help, we've just shipped 1Password 7.4 to our stable channel and we're already at work for the next beta, which is available now.

This beta update focuses on the VPN client compatibility issues, specifically with NordVPN.

7.4.753 Beta 3

[IMPROVED] Updated our translations with the latest from our incredible translators on Crowdin.
[FIXED] When the item list is focused, type to select did not not work correctly. {OPW-4554}
[FIXED] After signing in the first time, the main 1Password window may not reappear. {OPW-4546}
[FIXED] It was not possible to paste certain unicode symbols in the text fields. {OPW-4557}

7.4.752 Beta 2

[IMPROVED] 1Password now opens the Login directly in the running default browser instead of a new window if 1Password extensions are not enabled in any browsers. {OPW-4296}
[IMPROVED] Submitting multiple crash reports will not slow down the app launch. {OPW-4520}
[IMPROVED] Support for more complex proxy auto-configuration scripts (PAC) and detecting certain authenticated proxies in the script {OPW-4537}
[IMPROVED] Speed up the auto-proxy detection process by reducing the timeout of the network requests. {OPW-4505}
[FIXED] If auto-save was disabled, manually saving a new Login item would not work. {OPW-4541}
[FIXED] Removed Windows Hello support when on Secure Desktop as it will not show up on Secure Desktop. {OPW-4538}
[FIXED] Enabling travel mode may prevent the UI from updating right away. {OPW-4547}
[FIXED] If the primary mouse button has been changed, 1Password sees left-click as both the primary and secondary buttons. {OPW-4543}
[FIXED] If 2FA token is missing in 1Password, it would not fall back to requesting a new token correctly. {OPW-4549}
[FIXED] The diagnostics report would not generate in certain network setups due to an incorrect parsing of the network settings, we now wait for a timeout before moving to the next phase instead of halting the report. {OPW-4537}

7.4.751 Beta 1

[IMPROVED] Compatibility with certain third party VPN clients. {OPW-4535}

Comments

• lumarel
    lumarel
    Community Member

Thank's @MikeT !
    Great to here that everybody gets the new features now :+1:

• :+1:

• We've just shipped 1Password 7.4.753 beta 3 update, I've added the changelog above.

• AOS
    AOS
    Community Member

For me is still working pretty nicely, even in this days that I'm mostly out of office using VPN.

It would be nice to have someware a "refresh" button to force resync as sometimes I have connectivity issues (due to my corporate connection) and I'm forced to lock/unlock to make it sync again. For example, if you feel this button should not always be present on the user interface, it could be for example displayed together with the "offline changes" section...

One thing I'm missing (present on the mac release I use at home) is that when I'm inside a TAG and create a new item, that TAG is not assigned automatically to the item. Thats a great timesaver and prevents losing items when I forget to assign it manually.

@MikeT can you forward this to the dev team so they can add this on a future release? (if it's not already on the list)

• Hi @AOS,

If you press Control + F5 in the item list, it should trigger a refresh.

One thing I'm missing (present on the mac release I use at home) is that when I'm inside a TAG and create a new item, that TAG is not assigned automatically to the item.

The good news is that that's already planned for a future update. :)

• AOS
    AOS
    Community Member

Great 👍

Will try the keys next time I face sync issues 😗

• 👍

This discussion has been closed.