I've discovered a bug in the 1Password X Firefox browser extension. I don't necessarily know if it has any implications other than an odd screen, but I took a screenshot, and was able to duplicate it twice. If I recall correctly, I was able to make it happen on both an extension that was locked, and one that was open.
The extension login screen gives me a message -
"Unused state that should be removed"
"Please open new-popup-handler.ts and do it!"
Steps to Reproduce
1. Right-click the extension icon (not sure if whether logged in or not)
2. Left-click the 'Settings' option
3. In the 'Settings' page, navigate to the 'Accounts and Vaults' section
4. Left-click 'Sign Out' for the account
5. Without closing the browser, left-click the extension icon
6. Attempt to sign in
Message appears as described above
Normal sign in process for a new device
Hope this helps!
1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Firefox 1.18.0, Firefox 1.18.1
OS Version: Windows 10 Pro 1903
Sync Type: Not Provided