No vaults shown in Windows desktop app 7.4.753

Options

I opened my desktop app to edit some logins and it's empty - no vaults, nothing. The Chrome extension is working, and everything looks normal on 1password.com. I've tried logging in again but nothing changed.

1Password Version: 7.4.753
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10 build 18362.19h1 release 190318-1202
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:7.4.753

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @cetoken! Welcome to the forum!

Is the same thing happening even after a system reboot?

• cetoken
    cetoken
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Ana,

No change after reboot. It's logged in to my account, but neither the full app or 1Password Mini show any content.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@cetoken:

Thank you for the confirmation. I would like to ask you to generate a diagnostics report from your PC and email it to us to support+forum@agilebits.com, so we can take a closer look at why this is happening to you.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• cetoken
    cetoken
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Ana,

Report emailed. Support ID:

[#ULW-29581-999]

• cetoken
    cetoken
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Ana,

I tried uninstall/reinstall - no joy. I installed the Beta 7.4.754 (based on you recommedation for another issue in the forum) and it's now showing my vault.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@cetoken:

Thank you! I confirm that I was able to locate your email in our system. So we don't duplicate the answers by replying to you in multiple places, I am going to close this forum discussion and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: ULW-29581-999

This discussion has been closed.