I have 2 accounts that seem to do the same thing..one is "Personal" the other my first name "Harvey"

Options

1password is running on a Windows 10 desktop.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I have 2 accounts that seem to do the same thing..one is "Personal" the other my first name "Harvey"

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @hwallach77!

"Personal" is not an account, it's a vault inside an account. So if that is all you see, you only have one account ;)

• hwallach77
    hwallach77
    Community Member
    Options

When I open the 1passwordx icon, I see an account named Harvey, with "Harvey Wallach" under it on the next line. There is also another account with the words Personal Information. It also has "Harvey Wallach" under it on the next line. Both of these have same icon on the left. When I select either, I get an Autofill button?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@hwallach77:

Can you post a screenshot of what you are seeing? Please make sure to hide any personal information from the screenshot before uploading it here in the forum. Alternatively, we can also continue the conversation via email if you are more comfortable there.

• hwallach77
    hwallach77
    Community Member
    Options

When I open the 1passwordx icon, I see an account named Harvey, with "Harvey Wallach" under it on the next line. There is also another account with the words Personal Information. It also has "Harvey Wallach" under it on the next line. Both of these have same icon on the left. When I select either, I get an Autofill button?

• hwallach77
    hwallach77
    Community Member
    edited April 2020
    Options

Here is the screenshot.

[removed to preserve customer privacy; this is a public forum]

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@hwallach77 – What you're describing sounds like they could be Login items. When you click the 1Password X icon, by default, you should see a list of suggested items on the left side. It'll look something like this:

I've labeled the screenshot, but the larger font in the left sidebar will be your item's title. The smaller font will be the username you have saved in the item for Login items. For credit cards, the smaller text will be the credit card number (with only the last 4 digits visible). For Identities, the smaller text will be the name you have stored inside the Identity.

I hope this helps, but let me know if you have any other questions!

This discussion has been closed.