Paycom: 1Password has stopped filling in all three fields on the login page

1Password has stopped filling in all three fields on the Paycom login page:
https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ee/web.php/app/login

1Password will fill in username and password, but not social. If I type in all three fields and (before submitting) click to create a login manually in 1Password, the app saves just two of the three fields. If I then create a third field for the social in the Paycom entry in the 1Password app, 1Password still doesn't fill it in when I click Ctrl-.

Username is consistently saved as the username, but either password or social are saved in password, leaving the third field out.

Any suggestions?

1Password Version: 7.4.753
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: Windows 7
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:paycom

Comments

• Hi @rickmla

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulty with Paycom. Off hand I'm not so sure how to get this working with our traditional extension (if its even possible), but I was able to get the 1Password X extension to fill all three fields. Here is the item I created (manually) that fills correctly:

Note that the userpin field is set as a 'password' type field (using the ... icon to the right of it). If you have a 1Password membership you can use 1Password X. If so please give that a try and see if you have the same results. :)

Thanks!

Ben

• rickmla
    rickmla
    Community Member

I've been using the traditional extension because it works with Windows Hello fingerprint authentication, but I just installed 1Password X to give it a try. Paycom works!

Looks like I'll have to decide whether to go with X (which seems like a smoother experience overall) if it means entering my long master password more often.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@rickmla:

Thank you for the update! I am glad to hear that 1Password X can properly fill on that website :) Let us know what you end up choosing.

This discussion has been closed.