To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Switch from Individual to Family Membership / From AppStore to Website-Billing

JanLe
JanLe
Community Member

This has been asked dozens of times probably, but here we go again:

I've started my membership with the 6 month trial through the AppStore, this has now expired. I would love to switch to the family plan and bill that through the website but sadly don't know how.

The website that I've seen being posted often (http://signin.1password.com/invitations) to invite family members doesn't work sadly.
On the website itself, under "billing", it states that my subscription (Individual Plan) is active and billed through the AppStore. That, however, has already expired and I purposefully didn't upgrade my plan since I've been waiting to upgrade to the family plan.

Anything I can do?

Thanks and best wishes :)

1Password Version: 7.4.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS 10.15.3
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @JanLe

This is certainly possible, but it requires some manual intervention on your billing settings by our billing team. If you haven't already, please reach out to us via email at support@1password.com so we can work through those changes with you. :+1:

Ben

• toomanybarts
    toomanybarts
    Community Member

I have the same question - I've emailed support a second time (did this last week through your web form but haven't rcvd a reply?).

• @toomanybarts

It appears my colleague Blake has already been working with you via email. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.