To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

consolidate multiple vaults from Drop Box, Icloud to Family License

jkonecky
jkonecky
Community Member

I have multiple vaults that are on Box, Drop Box, I cloud etc. I had a stand alone license then I purchased a family license but had let it lapse because I was the only one using it. I don't have the emergency kit for the secret key. What I want to do is move all of these vaults to the family license it sounds like it is easier to sync vs using other cloud resources. I created these vaults because I didn't understand how this all worked and eventually I just want to migrate everything into one vault and I'm ok if I have to move everything manually. I need help can I rest my family license so I can get a new emergency kit with secret? and could you give me a couple pointers moving these vaults,

Thanks

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• jkonecky
    jkonecky
    Community Member

I'm running the latest version on Windows 10 on two separate computers, and also IOS 13.3.1 on my Cell Phone and I pad,

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @jkonecky!

We will be happy to help you with this. I noticed that you also sent us an email about this issue, and that my colleague Carlos is already helping you over there. So we don't duplicate the answers by replying to you in multiple places, I am going to close this forum discussion and let you continue the conversation via email.

ref: MIH-55278-549

This discussion has been closed.