To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Mac 1Password updates

alistairmck
alistairmck
Community Member
edited March 2020 in Memberships

hi, I'm a 1password individual Member, and I sync via 1password syncing. the updates are coming through fine on iPhone/iPad but feel I've not had any updates to iMac in months, I update via 1password store not App Store, is 7.3.2 the latest version for Mac? when I press 1password 7 and check for updates, it says I've got the latest version

thanks

1Password Version: 7.3.2
Extension Version: 7.3.2
OS Version: OSX 10.15.3
Sync Type: 1Password sync

Comments

• Hi @alistairmck

There was a bug in the updater in v7.3.2 that prevented folks from automatically being updated to later versions. We'll be pushing a fix for that our soon but if you want to get ahead of the curve you can download the latest version from our website: https://1password.com/downloads

Ben

• alistairmck
    alistairmck
    Community Member

hi @Ben what is the latest version? will this version overwrite my v7.3.2 and I don't need to uninstall etc etc

• The latest non-beta version is 7.4.3. More in-depth instructions for updating will be coming through the updater soon. In general though I'd recommend quitting Safari, and also quitting 1Password completely (Ctrl+Opt+Cmd+Q), before installing.

Ben

• alistairmck
    alistairmck
    Community Member

thanks @Ben got it updated to latest version

• Great; glad to hear it. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.