how to sync across devices

Options
Marciedp
Marciedp
Community Member

My family membership covers 2 macbooks and 2 iphones. How do I sync password data among these devices?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:how to sync across devices

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @Marciedp

Signing into your 1Password account on each of your devices will cause all of the same data to be available on them:

Get the 1Password apps

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

• Marciedp
    Marciedp
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Ben: Thanks for your response, but unfortunately no success. My 1Password for Mac shows 1 entry in a personal vault and 385 in a shared (with my husband) vault. My IOS version shows 339 items in a primary vault and my husband's IOS shows 339 in a private vault and 724 in both private and shared. Clearly, I need help and any suggestions you can provide would be very appreciated.

• Ben
    Options

@Marciedp

On your iOS device, if you open 1Password > Settings > 1Password Accounts, do you see your account listed there? If so please select 1Password > Settings > Advanced > Migrate Data to Your Account. That'll move your data from your Primary vault (standalone; not part of your account) to your Personal vault (within your account), as it should be, and then remove the Primary vault.

I hope that helps!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.