export 1password to chrome?

is there anyway to export all the password from 1password and import them to chrome?
i was able to export cvs file from 1password (mac version) and even import them to chrome but i still didnt saw them.

any suggestion?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2018

Hi @Eden Bensal,

Thank you for reaching out!

I was able to enable Passwords Import in Chrome with the help of chrome://flags/#PasswordImport flag and reproduced the issue you described. We will need to take a closer look at the reasons of this issue. Additionally, please note that this is an experimental feature in Chrome, so it might not work as expected.

In the meantime, could you please let me know if there is a specific reason why you want to use a built-in password manager instead of 1Password? Your feedback will be really helpful.

Thank you!

++
    Greg

ref: LNN-44545-611

ref: 2143

• Eden Bensal
    Eden Bensal
    Community Member

thanks for your answer.
    i need that because i have a new windows pc (all my others device are iOS and macOS) and you don't have yet a standalone windows version of 1Password. the subscription is not relevant for me. so in the meantime i want to export the password to the chrome so i can be able to use the password in the windows pc.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Eden Bensal,

Thank you for the reply! The current beta-version of 1Password 7 for Windows supports local vaults, so please make sure to give it a try:

Introducing 1Password 7 Beta for Windows

Let me know if it works for you. :) Thanks!

Cheers,
    Greg

• Eden Bensal
    Eden Bensal
    Community Member
    edited April 2018

WOW thanks a lot!
    just to get it right, if i using the beta version i will be get a discount when the final version arrive?
    thank!!!

*the final version will be available on the windows app store?

your app is awesom!!!! im loving it!!!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

WOW thanks a lot!

@Eden Bensal: ;) :+1:

just to get it right, if i using the beta version i will be get a discount when the final version arrive? thank!!!

Yep! :chuffed:

*the final version will be available on the windows app store?

Nope. We'd like to have 1Password there someday, but right now it's too restrictive: we'd literally have to give up integration with Firefox and Chrome, which is a dealbreaker for us and for most 1Password users.

your app is awesom!!!! im loving it!!!

Thanks for the kind words! So glad to hear you're enjoying 1Password, and we're here if you have any other questions. :)

• bmk_007
    bmk_007
    Community Member

Hello. I just had this same issue. To import the passwords into Chrome I did the following:
    1.) The csv that 1Password creates has a lot of fields filled out and there are multiple columns. I cut the title, username, password, and url columns and pasted into their own workbook.
    2.) Save the file as a csv file.
    3.) Import into Chrome (may need to use the tag option discussed in the other comment).
    All my passwords loaded in a matter of seconds. I know it has been awhile after the fact but I hope this helps others.

• Thanks for sharing your thoughts, @bmk_007! It has, indeed, been a bit, but hopefully folks will appreciate the hand. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.