To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Help creating an account

BobDecot
BobDecot
Community Member

Having a challenge setting up an account. I'm trying to use the NYTimes "Wirecutter" promotion for an individual account. The "secret Key" info was not clear and I did not write it down.
Can you help me?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Trying to sign up for an account using the Wirecutter promotion and having all types of trouble!

Comments

• BobDecot
    BobDecot
    Community Member

Challenged setting up a new account

1Password Version: 7.0
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: MAC
    Sync Type: Not Provided
    Referrer: forum-search:Trying to sign up for an account using the Wirecutter promotion and having all types of trouble!

• BobDecot
    BobDecot
    Community Member

can you help me

• ag_tommy
    edited March 2020

@BobDecot

Can you give me ideas on how to help you? Please remember this is a public forum. * Do not share private details for your own protection.

If you would prefer to discuss this privately via email please send us a support request to support@1password.com

• ag_tommy
    edited March 2020

I have merged your topics. Please let us know how best to help you.

• BobDecot
    BobDecot
    Community Member

Hey Tommy,
    I tried opening an account using the promotion from the NYTimes Wirecutter website. The process went very fast and I was uncertain as to the various next steps etc.
    What this boils down to is that I did not nor was I able to capture the Secret Key and after numerous gyrations, I elected to delete my information and start over.
    I never paid for the service and it shows "Trial" so I don't know what's happening. I do want to use the service but I want to use it with my current e-mail address.
    Thanks,
    B

• BobDecot
    BobDecot
    Community Member

Tommy you there?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@BobDecot:

This is not a chat, this is a public forum, so answers will not come in real time. Please be patient until someone replies to your messages. Thank you :)

We will be happy to help you with this. To avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there?

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• @BobDecot

I was able to locate your submission. Someone will assist you as soon as possible.

ref: WNQ-29917-421

This discussion has been closed.