When trying to autofill the AWS sign in page, 'account' field is filled with the one-time password

Options

If I go to
https://accountNumber.signin.aws.amazon.com/console
the account field is filled with the one time password.

This has started to happen recently, a week or so.

In 1password, I can see that the 'web form details' has an entry for 'account' with the correct 'accountNumber' value. However this is overwritten with the one time password every time.

1Password Version: 7.4.3
Extension Version: 7.4.3
OS Version: Catalina 10.15.3
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:browser autofill

Comments

• amcdaniel8
    amcdaniel8
    Community Member
    edited March 2020
    Options

Have also been seeing this issue this week. Windows 10 1909 and 1Password 7.4.758 here.
    Edit- I just saw there's a much bigger thread about this same thing... Disregard :)

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @amuresia and @amcdaniel8!

If you are using 1Password X, this has been fixed already in the latest versions, 1.18.1 and 1.18.8.beta. If you are using the companion browser extension instead, we are working on that too ;)

• mrfu
    mrfu
    Community Member
    Options

Adding in another voice. 1Password 7.4.3 on Catalina 10.5.3. Firefox 74.0, extension version 4.7.5.90

• amuresia
    amuresia
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Ana, thank you for your reply. I can’t install 1.18.1 as it’s not in the google chrome extension store? I was using 1 password desktop as well as the safari extension but they all present the issue reported.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@amuresia:

Version 1.18.1 was submitted to the Chrome extension store, but I think it takes a little bit for Google to approve the extension every time there is an update. Hopefully it should go through soon, and the good news is that 1Password X should automatically update for you as soon as the latest version becomes available :)

This discussion has been closed.