To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Upgrade to Family Plan, from Apple subscription?

jerseyshawn
jerseyshawn
Community Member

Hello all ,
I've seen many threads in here of folks that are trying to do the same thing I am - I have an individual subscription from Apple store that I want to move to a family plan.
Other response (mostly from couple years ago) say to cancel subscription and send an email to support. Is that still the case? I really can't lose the values in my vaults, so would like to get a recent confirmation.
Regards
--Shawn

1Password Version: 7.4.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macos catalina
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @jerseyshawn! Welcome to the forum!

You will not lose the vault contents, this is just a billing change. We will be happy to help you with this. To avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there?

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• jerseyshawn
    jerseyshawn
    Community Member

thanks @ag_ana ! ticket submitted: #CRE-73262-315

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@jerseyshawn:

Thank you! I confirm that I have managed to locate your email in our system. So we don't duplicate the answers by replying to you in multiple places, I am going to close this forum discussion and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: CRE-73262-315

This discussion has been closed.