To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Missing secret key

Marcio
Marcio
Community Member

Hello,

I have signed up for a family account with a 12-month free trial last January, but I haven't stored secret key or downloaded my Emergency Kit when I signed up.
Now I'm trying to login my account and I can't because I don't have the secret key.
I tried the help articles, but unfortunately I don't have access to the computer I used to sign up anymore.
It seems the only alternative is to delete my account and start over, but I'm afraid of losing the 12-month trial period.

Please let me know if there is any other alternative way that I can recover my account.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_tommy
    edited March 2020

@marcio

Please reach out to us using support@1password.com and someone will be able to assist with your request. For your safety and privacy, we don't answer account-related questions in the forum.

I am sorry to say there is no way to recover the account, unless you were a part of a Family Membership and someone can help you with account recovery.

edit: typo

• Marcio
    Marcio
    Community Member

Thanks, @ag_tommy

I just emailed them. I hope they can keep my trial period.

• @Marcio

I found your email in the system. Someone will get back to you as soon as possible. :)

ref: LJE-28745-979

This discussion has been closed.