To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Account status

clarimore
clarimore
Community Member

I signed up for an account last year but I lost my password, so I thought I canceled the account completely, until I received a charge again on 2/16/20. Why was I charge if I canceled my account?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I signed up for an account last year but I lost my password, so I thought I canceled the account

Comments

• ag_tommy
    edited March 2020

@clarimore

Please reach out to us using support@1password.com, and we can investigate further. We don't answer account-specific questions in the forum for your protection.

To expedite things, be sure to use the email address tied to the account in question.

• viehto
    viehto
    Community Member

My subscription has expired. A number of months ago I was given credits to be applied to my accounts. I miss placed the email. How do I go about retrieving the credits and applying it to my account to unfreeze it. Thanks. Steve

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@viehto:

We will be happy to help you with this. To avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to support@1password.com from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there?

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• bpvictor
    bpvictor
    Community Member

I have not use 1password for years, but I had continue to pay my subscription, what Do I need to do use 1password. I have forgotten my key code , etc. How do I regroup in order to use 1password again.

• bpvictor
    bpvictor
    Community Member

Need your help, or speak with someone.

• Hi @bpvictor

So we can look up your account please email us at support@1password.com. Thanks!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.