Downgrade Business to Teams or vice versa?

benfdc
benfdc
Community Member
edited March 2020 in Business and Teams

I've been thinking of opening a 1Password Teams account but that free six-month 1Password Business trial looks awfully tempting. Can Business be downgraded to Teams at the end of the trial period if we decide that the extra features aren't worth the extra cost?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:convert business teams

Comments

• benfdc
    benfdc
    Community Member

Related question: Could a Business account be downgraded to Teams at the end of the trial period?

• Hi @benfdc

It is possible to switch between 1Password Teams and 1Password Business but doing so requires intervention from our business team. They can be reached at business@1password.com. Thanks! :)

Ben

• This discussion was created from comments split from: License extension promotion.
  • benfdc
    benfdc
    Community Member

Thanks, Other Ben! I'd have wagered that that was the answer but I reckoned there was no harm in making sure.

A downgrade after the trial period would be likely but our starting with Business might end up netting y’all a few paid Families accounts after the trial ends. ;-)

• Sounds like a plan! :)

Ben

• benfdc
    benfdc
    Community Member
    edited March 2020

You folks are still offering a 50% discount for nonprofits, yes?

I just scanned the TechSoup vendor list and I still don't see you or any of your competitors (or at least not any that I would recognize).

• We are able to offer a discount for non-profits, yes. That would also go through our business team via email: business@1password.com. I believe TechSoup has more stringent requirements than we do, but I'll make mention to the team to see if we can be listed there anyway. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.