License customer - how to enter license?

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Catalina 1 site autofill appears to work but cannot log in.

Comments

• p_j
    p_j
    Community Member
    Options

I am having the same problem with this site. MacOS 10.16.3, Safari 13.0.5,
    Yesterday, there was an update but it would not let me download it, saying it was unauthorized.
    Today this app was functioning as a Trial app with no way to enter my licence. I needed to re-download it to get it working.
    What's happening guys?
    And almost all others. I can not open and fill any more. Need to use drag and drop to login
    the iPassword Preference in header of Safari is not functioning, but the the one in the menu of Apple is working, sort of.
    Am not able to re-create a new format for websites which the websites are doing consistently. Most of the time I need to rely on drag and drop for web address, username and password.
    I have a standalone licence, not a subscription.
    As well this app is functioning in about the same dysfunctional manner on my iOS devices.
    Please fix this

• p_j
    p_j
    Community Member
    Options

I love this app, I depend on it. It used to be the best app ever.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @p_j!

I would like to ask you to generate a diagnostics report from your Mac and email it to us to support+forum@agilebits.com, so we can take a closer look at why this is happening to you.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• p_j
    p_j
    Community Member
    Options

• @p_j

You do not install the extension in 1Password 7, as you did in earlier versions, such as 1Password 6. Just enable it in Safari preferences (if disabled). I would recommend a restart of the Mac to see if it clears things up. Occasionally Safari will hold onto an earlier version of the extension till it's quit.

This discussion has been closed.