I don't see the Invite button

This discussion was created from comments split from: Invite button not working.

Comments

• philcsi
    philcsi
    Community Member

Newby: i don't even see the invite button on either the left or right sidebars. I downloaded 1P from your website for families. no unusual billing. Day 1. How do i get the button?

• philcsi
    philcsi
    Community Member

Newby: i don't even see the invite button on either the left or right sidebars. I downloaded 1P from your website for families. no unusual billing. Day 1. How do i get the button?
    2 screen shots.
    I'm signed in but the warning at the bottom says "You are not allowed to upload files in this category".

• philcsi
    philcsi
    Community Member

I'm in your app itself, not the browser.

• philcsi
    philcsi
    Community Member

• philcsi
    philcsi
    Community Member

Win7 64bit

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @philcsi! Welcome to the forum!

This is the problem: you must do this on the 1Password.com website in the browser, the invite button is not there in the app. You can only invite family members from the website.

I noticed that you also sent us several emails with the same question. So we don't duplicate the answers by replying to you in multiple places, I am going to close this forum discussion and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

ref: ZCI-94476-629

• philcsi
    philcsi
    Community Member

My previous thread was closed and I cannot reopen. The last answer said i can only see the Invite button using the browser and not your app for some reason.

I am now looking at the 1Password website and still do not see the + or invite button for other family members.

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Not Provided
    Sync Type: Not Provided

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@philcsi:

Please stop posting the same question multiple times, in multiple places. This is the reason why you previous discussion was closed. Sending the same question in multiple places only slows down support times for you, and everybody else.

Since you have already emailed us multiple times as well, let's keep the conversation going via email so we keep everything in one place. Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.