To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Failed to switch to an individual account.

Community Member

Failed to switch to an individual account. An individual account with this email address already exists.

Could someone please contact me regarding switching from a family to individual account. Thank you.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Failed to switch to an individual account. An individual account with this email address already exists.

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @100001! Welcome to the forum!

We will be happy to help you with this. To avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there?

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

Community Member

TUQ-44653-226

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Thank you @100001!

We have received your email and we will get back to you over there as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: TUQ-44653-226

• davidkopp
    davidkopp
    Community Member

I am having the exact same issue. I'll send an email to that address as well.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@davidkopp:

Thank you! I confirm that I have managed to locate your message in our system :+1: So we don't duplicate the answers by replying to you in multiple places, I am going to close this forum discussion and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: SCM-54729-585

This discussion has been closed.