Filling in Firefox and Opera

This discussion was created from comments split from: Recommended extension.

Comments

• Omarey
    Omarey
    Community Member

@ag_ana Thank you for replay. I noted that 1Password for android ( Pie ) is more compatible with chrome browser where it does not fill opera and not all sites on my default browser firefox ( for example " https://my.kaspersky.com/ ".

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@Omarey:

I have split your last comment into its own discussion since you are now asking about Android, and I have moved it to the correct section of the forum ;)

So to clarify: 1Password is able to fill your login information for the Kaspersky website in Google Chrome, but not in Opera or Firefox, correct?

• Omarey
    Omarey
    Community Member

@ag_ana yes. According to opera browser it doesn't fill any site.

• Hi @Omarey. Can you please follow these steps?
    1. Launch and unlock 1Password for Android.
    2. Tap Settings > Autofill.
    3. Turn both Autofill and Accessibility on. If they're already on, turn them off and back on.

Let me know if that helps you to fill in Opera and Firefox!

• Omarey
    Omarey
    Community Member
    edited March 2020

Hi @peri. I did that but still the same issu.

• @Omarey I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Android device:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Android)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/112313/filling-in-firefox-and-opera#latest
    • Your forum username: Omarey

That way I can "connect the dots" when I see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so I can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once I see the diagnostics I'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

This discussion has been closed.