Received "document upload did not complete" when trying to copy/move items to Primary Vault. Stuck.

JBEAN74
JBEAN74
Community Member

I purchased an Individual Online Account and moved everything from my desktop vault to a new online vault that I created. I then attempted to move everything from that account to my Primary Vault. Everything moved properly except for about a hundred attachments. Currently, when I try to either copy or move them to my primary vault I receive the message, "document upload did not complete" and nothing happens. So presently I can't find a way to move these important attachments to my Primary Vault.

1Password Version: 7.4.3
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: 10.13.6
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:I moved from my desktop vault to a new online vault I created (Individual Online Account). I then attempted to move everything to my Primary Vault. Everything moved properly except for about a hundred attachments. When I try to either copy or move them to my primary vault I receive the message, "document upload did not complete". So presently I can't find a way to move them to my Primary Vault.

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @JBEAN74!

I purchased an Individual Online Account and moved everything from my desktop vault to a new online vault that I created. I then attempted to move everything from that account to my Primary Vault.

If you already moved your data to your online account, is there a reason why you are trying to move it back to your Primary vault now? The Primary vault is what you were using before you created an account, so I don't understand why you would want to move data to your online account, only to move it back to the Primary vault. If you could clarify why you are trying to do this it would be great. Thank you!

The old Primary vault does not support Document items, those only work on 1Password.com account, so this is the reason why you cannot move them there.

• JBEAN74
    JBEAN74
    Community Member

I moved them from my desktop account to the Primary vault on the online acct. I thought the online primary vault is where everything should be centralized. But the reasons for why I did it don’t really matter because I’ve already committed to the transfer. My problem is how to get those attachments transferred to the primary file.

• JBEAN74
    JBEAN74
    Community Member

For clarification, both vaults that I’m transferring between ate on the online account.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@JBEAN74:

If you look at your online account, what are the names of the vaults there? Are you sure it's not Personal or Private, instead of Primary?

• JBEAN74
    JBEAN74
    Community Member

For clarification, both vaults that I’m transferring between ate on the online account.

• JBEAN74
    JBEAN74
    Community Member

It’s definitely called primary. Several hundred attachments did transfer into that account.

• Ben
    Ben
    edited March 2020

Normally "Primary" is a standalone vault, not part of your 1Password account, and cannot hold Documents (it can hold "attachments," which are a different thing). Primary should be deleted once migration to 1Password.com is complete. So we can get a better understanding of the sitaution I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/112309/received-document-upload-did-not-complete-when-trying-to-copy-move-items-to-primary-vault-stuck#latest
    • Your forum username: JBEAN74

That way I can "connect the dots" when I see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so I can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once I see the diagnostics I'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

• JBEAN74
    JBEAN74
    Community Member

Did you receive my diagnostic report?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@JBEAN74:

Yes, thank you! So we don't duplicate the answers by replying to you in multiple places, I am going to close this forum discussion and someone will look at your diagnostics report and get back to your email as soon as possible :)

ref: ZNX-69993-625

This discussion has been closed.