To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Trouble with family plan and subscription

dkruchko
dkruchko
Community Member

Not sure if this is feasible but, is the only communication with 1PW team done via IM / Email etc? My skill set is limited so talking live works better sometimes.
My issue is I had purchased the 1PW app yrs ago and been using w/o any monthly charges. Tried to add family to the plan and from that point it’s been down hill. My acct is now frozen and I have made numerous attempts to unfreeze w/o any success. I can provide any form of contact information as needed. Thanks in advance for the assistance. Donovan

1Password Version: 7.4.7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @dkruchko! Welcome to the forum!

Not sure if this is feasible but, is the only communication with 1PW team done via IM / Email etc?

We do not offer IM as a support option, but we offer this discussion forum, or you can always email us at support@1password.com.

My acct is now frozen and I have made numerous attempts to unfreeze w/o any success.

If your account is frozen, you can activate it anytime by activating a subscription. This support article has all the information you need to unfreeze your account:

If your 1Password account is frozen

This discussion has been closed.