Multiple datasets causing confusion

This discussion was created from comments split from: Vault Management help.

Comments

• StanClark
    StanClark
    Community Member

I now seem to have three versions of 1Password that are accessing/updating two different data structures for the vaults. I have iOS version 7.4.7 on my iOS devices 1Password 7 (7.4.3) and now on my iMac 1Password X (1.18.0) for my Chrome browser. 1P 7 access 4 vaults organized as: - Clark Family
    - Stan's
    - Shared
    - Primary
    - S and C shared
    1P iOS and 1P X just see
    - Clark Family
    - Stan's
    - Shared
    which are the same as the top ones in the 1P 7.
    Could I just move everything under the "Clark Family" and consolidate things so there is not so much redundancy?
    I'd like to simplify. (Added to this, the password for 1P 7 is different that the one I use to get into 1P X and 1P iOS.

Help,
    Stan

• Hi @StanClark,

Yes, you can certainly simplify a bit here. To be clear though, "Clark Family" is probably the name of a membership within which there are vaults, rather than being a vault itself. I suspect "Stan's" is the vault you want to move everything into within your membership. Once that is done the Primary vault should be deleted from any devices that have it. Instructions can be found here:

https://support.1password.com/migrate-1password-account/#set-up-your-other-devices

Ben

• StanClark
    StanClark
    Community Member

Ben,
    Perfect.
    Thank you!
    Stan

• You're very welcome. If there is anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.