iPhone SE Autofill Layout Issue

Options
nparekh
nparekh
Community Member

This is fairly minor, but an inconvenience. When using Autofill in Safari to open the 1Password dialog, if someone was to accidentally tap into the master password field, the button to use Touch ID instead is not accessible - it's covered by the keyboard, which cannot be dismissed. In addition, sometimes when the autofill dialog is reopened, the keyboard remains up, meaning that it is not possible to use Touch ID even after closing and reopening the window. In the main application, the button moves up to above the keyboard when the keyboard is opened, which seems like the desired functionality.

1Password Version: 7.4.6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 13.3.1
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @nparekh!

Can you please post a screenshot of this?

• nparekh
    nparekh
    Community Member
    Options

iOS seems to hide the keyboard in screenshots of password fields, but I've drawn in the line of where the keyboard comes up to when it's shown. There's no way to get to the fingerprint button, which is underneath the keyboard.

• Ben
    Ben
    edited April 2020
    Options

Thanks @nparekh. I see our development team has already been made aware of this issue. Hopefully they'll be able to come up with a fix. I apologize for the inconvenience. In the mean time it may help to launch the main 1Password app and unlock from there, which I believe will then cause the screen to be presented differently.

Please let me know.

Ben

ref: dev/apple/issues#2251

This discussion has been closed.