Unable to open app or in browser on iPhone or iPad after 13.4 update. iMac unaffected

sustich
sustich
Community Member

No longer able to open app or access account in Safari after iOS 13.4 update on both iPhone and iPad. Already downloaded latest 1Password version on both. Tried login with Secret Key and Master Password on both. MacOS app and Safari extension are not affected so I was able to verify Master Password is correct.

1Password Version: 7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 13.4
Sync Type: my.1Password.com
Referrer: forum-search:unable to open in iOS 13.4

Comments

• @sustich

If I am following correctly, you're unable to login to your account using https://my.1password.com in a browser? Could you clarify that for me.

Thanks.

• sustich
    sustich
    Community Member

That is correct on both my iPhone and iPad. I also cannot access my account using the mobile app even after deleting and reinstalling it. This problem just started after updating both devices to iOS 13.4.

Both the app and the Safari plug-in work just fine on my Mac desktop computer so I know it's not an incorrect Master Password entry issue.

• ag_tommy
    edited April 2020

@sustich

I am unable to reproduce that here. I can successfully login on the iPhone and iPad using both Safari and the app. Have you tried a restart of the device since the update? I would suggest that.

• sustich
    sustich
    Community Member

Restarted, tried both the app and Safari using Emergency kit), deleted and fresh install of the app, another restart and tried app and Safari. Nothing works.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@sustich:

Thank you for the confirmation. I would like to ask you to generate a diagnostics report from your iOS device and email it to us to support+forum@agilebits.com, so we can take a closer look at why this is happening to you.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

This discussion has been closed.