No Extension in Chrome

Options

I can't get extension to work in Chrome, I have tried uninstalling extension and reinstall, reboot several times and nothing works. I do have Firefox up and it works perfectly in that browser. Current version showing in Firefox 1.18.1

1Password Version: 1.18.1
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: Windows 10, version 1909 (2)
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:can't get extension to work in Chrome, I have tried uninstalling and reinstall, reboot several times and nothing works.

Comments

• mungi
    mungi
    Community Member
    Options

Misstake - 1Pass ver 777, 3-31-20

• mungi
    mungi
    Community Member
    Options

Chrome - Version 80.0.3987.162 (Official Build) (64-bit)

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @mungi! 👋

It sounds like you're using 1Password X in Firefox, where things are working for you. Let's make sure you're using 1Password X in Chrome as well. You can install 1Password X for Chrome here. Go ahead and add 1Password X to Chrome by following that link. Once you add your account to 1Password X, the behavior should match what you experience in Firefox.

Let me know how it goes.

• mungi
    mungi
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Kaitlyn, thanks for the suggestion, but getting this message when I attempt to access "404. That’s an error.

The requested URL was not found on this server. That’s all we know." From google.

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2020
    Options
  • mungi
    mungi
    Community Member
    Options

Hey! Looks like it did the trick. I'm good! Thanks for your Help!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

On behalf of kaitlyn, you are welcome @mungi! If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.