Pre-fill domain instead of page title when saving an item [Feature Req.]

Options

Hi everyone,

It gets the title of a login page and unfortunately, titles don’t make sense generally. These type of registration/login pages have ugly titles like "Log In", "New Customer Account" etc.

Wouldn't it be better to show domain name by default, instead of the title of the page? Or maybe an option to adjust that.

Best Regards

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Greetings @koraykupe,

One of our developers is looking into trying to do something more sensible than just the title of the page. If you have good examples I have been keeping a record so that we know the sort of thing people are seeing.

• koraykupe
    koraykupe
    Community Member
    Options

I am tired of manually editing titles like "Signup".

Could you please let me know if there is a plan for that?

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @koraykupe,

Sadly the person that I had hoped was going to improve things here is no longer with AgileBits and so it has unfortunately been placed on the back burner for now until another developer takes a look. It means that at the moment I don't foresee any changes here in the immediate future :(

• koraykupe
    koraykupe
    Community Member
    Options

What a pity.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

It is and I am sorry that I didn't have anything more promising at the moment.

• koraykupe
    koraykupe
    Community Member
    Options

Strange that not many users complain about it. I still have to edit most titles before saving them. It mostly offers 'Reset password' etc titles.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2020
    Options

Thank you for the update @koraykupe, but this indeed seems to be something that does not happen very often at the moment.

This discussion has been closed.