Watchtower: Inactive 2FA not up to date

Options
ondrejfuhrer
ondrejfuhrer
Community Member

Hey guys,

I just noticed, that the information in Watchtowers "Inactive 2FA" section is not up to date. Is that updated every now and then or how does it work? As an example I have a Bitwarden account that supports (not sure from when) a Twi-factor login and I also checked the twofactorauth.org website and they have up to date information about that. But, 1Password still doesn't show that in the "Inactive 2FA" list.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@ondrejfuhrer: Watchtower updates weekly. What's the URL for the login you're having trouble with?

• ondrejfuhrer
    ondrejfuhrer
    Community Member
    Options

Hey @brenty ,

The login URL is https://bitwarden.com

At least that’s what I have in my 1Password entry.

• JadC
    JadC
    1Password Alumni
    edited July 2018
    Options

Hi @ondrejfuhrer, this is due to our 2FA retrieval script ignoring "Identity Management" logins since we do not want people using 1Password as the 2FA authenticator for their 1Password account, but we will look into possible solutions. Thanks for bringing this up!

• socceric
    socceric
    Community Member
    edited April 2020
    Options

@JadC @brenty any update on this?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@socceric:

I have replied to your question in this other discussion you posted in :) Let's keep the conversation going in a single place, or it just makes it more difficult for us since we have to reply to you in multiple places. Thank you!

• socceric
    socceric
    Community Member
    Options

ok thanks @ag_ana

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

:+1: :)

This discussion has been closed.