To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I would like to be able to access my 1password account from any computer, no secret key

rcutler
rcutler
Community Member

I purchased a license a long time ago. I would like the ability to access my account from any computer, but this seems to require a secret key which I understand in turn requires a membership.
Is there no way for me to see my stored information if I don't have one of my devices with the app already installed?

1Password Version: 6.8.8
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: OS 10.15.4
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:no secret key license

Comments

• plttn
    plttn
    Community Member

A license and a 1Password.com membership are two completely different things. Yes, that's correct, unless you subscribe to a 1Password.com membership, you cannot access your data from 1password.com.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @rcutler! Welcome to the forum!

Is there no way for me to see my stored information if I don't have one of my devices with the app already installed?

No, there is no way to do this without either an existing 1Password app with your data stored, or a 1Password Membership, with which you can access your data even on different devices where the 1Password app is not installed (this is indeed one of the benefits of a Membership).

This discussion has been closed.