Copy a Vault from one family subscription to another family subscription

Options
UvPCP
UvPCP
Community Member
edited April 2020 in Families

Greetings
I have a family member (owner of 1P family subscription #1) who just passed away. I myself manage my own 1P family subscription #2. I need to copy the vaults of subscription #1 to my own subscription #2 to help my family manage all the administrative work.

Exporting a vault as 1pif apparently looses all attached documents. Is there any 'clean' way I can copy the vault with all content included?
I have full access to both subscriptions.

I have signed into account #1 (Account/Sign into another account) from my account#2 installation. The sign-in worked and the Account#1 appears in my list, but none of the vaults appear... and that is as the owner of the vaults on account#1

Any thoughts on how I can best achieve that?

Many thanks in advance

1Password Version: 7.4.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OSX 10.15.4
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• arturo_aubry
    arturo_aubry
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2020
    Options

Hi @UvPCP,

Welcome to the forum! Will be happy to help 😊If you open your 1Password app and from the Menu Bar click 1Password 7 > Preferences > Vaults, are all vaults checked in there? If they're not, check them and you should now be able to see them if you click the All Vaults view from the sidebar.

Hope that helps! Let me know if you have further questions.

• UvPCP
    UvPCP
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Arturo
    Yes, they were all checked already... but I found the issue in the meantime. He had switched 1P subscriptions and had a second set of serials for a new account. I have been mistakenly adding the old account which just had a different serial number. So of course while I was looking at full 1P setup on one had, I was actually syncing the old empty one.
    I added the new info and all is fine.
    Apologies for the disturbance

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

No need to apologize @UvPCP! Thank you for the update :)

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.