Bug report - unable to remove inactive since I cannot scroll to the bottom of the page

Not sure of the appropriate subforum for this, but I'm on Windows and used 1Password X to open https://my.1password.com/. Navigating to "My Profile" and clicking "Deauthorized Inactive Devices" pops up a modal that prevents scrolling. The issue is that the modal is so long, I can't get to the bottom to click "Deauthorize All Inactive Devices".

I was able to get around the issue by zooming out the page ({Ctrl} {Minus} for those who don't know how). I've attached some screenshots of the issue and removed any personally identifying information.

Screenshot  where you cannot scroll

Screenshot all the way zoomed out

Thanks a ton!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Vash!

Can you please let us know what browser this is happening with?

• javalim
    javalim
    Community Member

I have this same issue.

It also happens for managing vault members when there's so many members that would need to scroll to view them all.

Seems to be some kind of issue with the scrolling functionality inside the "popup" on these views.
    I have tested and seen it broken on Chrome (latest), Firefox, Safari, and Firefox.

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

I appreciate you getting this on our radar, @Vash! I was able to reproduce the issue, and I went ahead and passed the report along to our developers.

ref: dev/b5/b5#7653

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

@javalim – Thanks for letting us know! I'll go ahead and add that to the issue I filed.

This discussion has been closed.