Submit button not working

Options

Below is a simple HTLM file that I have been using with 1password for years. I've upgraded to Edge v83, and to 1password x extension. Now the submit button doesn't get automatically pressed by 1password. Any idea why?

var App; var User; var Pass; function RunApp() { var WIN; if (navigator.appVersion.indexOf("Win") == -1) alert("Site works on Windows platforms only"); else { WIN = window.open("AppRun: " + App + " " + User + " " + Pass, "_parent"); window.history.replaceState({}, TA, App); WIN.close(); } return; } function GetParams() { App = decodeURIComponent(GetInfo()["app"]); User = decodeURIComponent(document.loginform.usr.value); Pass = decodeURIComponent(document.loginform.pword.value); return; } function GetInfo() { var Vars = {}; window.location.href.replace(/[?&]+([^=&]+)=([^&]*)/gi, function(M,Key,Value) {Vars[Key] = Value;}); return Vars; }

image &nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp Application Login

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @BillSabatine! You've opened three separate threads on this subject. To keep everything organized, please refer to this thread.

• BillSabatine
    BillSabatine
    Community Member
    Options

sorry about that.. i'll use the one on password x... didn't mean to do multiple ones.. just wasn't sure you got the first two.
    Thanks and stay safe.

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@BillSabatine – I think all of your threads made it to the 1Password X category in the end. Typically, my colleagues will move posts to the category they fit best, so that may have been what happened. That's completely fine, I just wanted to point you to the thread I did respond to. :)

• BillSabatine
    BillSabatine
    Community Member
    Options

I'll see if I can find one to send you.. .seems to me I've seen it..
    Are there plans to correct this with password x at some point? It's really a step back with your product.
    Thank you so much for getting back to me.

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@BillSabatine – Again, to keep everything organized, please refer to this thread. I'll go ahead and respond to you there.

This discussion has been closed.