Unable to save Login on ghin.com

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Need help using 1password.

Comments

• break80
    break80
    Community Member
    Options

How can I create a login for this website: https://www.ghin.com/login. The require fields are "GHIN Number" and "username". I followed the manual login creation directions to a tee, but it didn't work for me. I tried every trick I learned over the past week and nothing worked. I even switched to the beta version and tried unsuccessfully. Can you help?

• This is outside my area of expertise, @break80, but I know just the folks who can lend a hand. Hang tight and I'll split off this question into its own thread for the extension folks to look at and drop them a line so they can hop in and help out. :chuffed:

• Hey @break80! Are you using 1Password X or the desktop app companion extension? I saw in the post from which Kate split this off that she was describing the differences, but I'll need to know which you're using at this point to try to troubleshoot this with you. 🙂

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2020
    Options

Hey @break80 ,
    I see you've opened a support ticket via email on the matter. I replied there with instructions so I'm closing this discussion here to improve the support process and prevent confusion.

This discussion has been closed.