Question about 1Password on iPhone (without subscription model)

Options
mac1
mac1
Community Member

Hi folks,

I would like to install from the AppStore on the new iPhone 1Password (but not in the subscription model, only a one-time payment).
How do I do this after downloading the app 1Password on the iPhone since I have only three options to choose from:

• 1Password.com
  • iCloud
  • Dropbox
  • WiFi server?
    Once (at least 5 years ago) I had this opportunity and on many iPhones, I have 1Password without subscription. Now I wanted to recommend 1Password to a colleague and I have feedback from him that he only sees what I wrote.
    How to manage this topic? My friend don't want a subscription model.
    Please help.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 13.4
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Ben
    edited April 2020
    Options

Hi @mac1

Thanks for taking the time to write in, and for your interest in sharing 1Password with others. 1Password for iOS can either be used with a membership or as a companion app to a licensed copy of 1Password for Mac or 1Password for Windows. It is no longer possible to use 1Password for iOS standalone by itself as a new customer. Membership is the way forward. I'd strongly encourage your colleague to reconsider:

About 1Password membership

We do offer a 30-day free trial, and membership starts at $2.99 USD + tax (if applicable) per month when paid annually. Additionally if your employer is using 1Password Business that includes a complementary 1Password Families membership for each employee.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.