Syncing between PC nd iPhone

Options

I updated my Arlo pw from my pc - it appeared in my phone 1password app - but I can't login to arlo from phone.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:updated website pw from pc - now i cant login from phone

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @jotterlei,

When you view your Arlo password in 1Password on your PC and phone, do you see the same password? If you see the same password on both devices, it means that sync works correctly and the issue is with something else. Please let me know what you find.

Also, please tell me if you are using 1Password account or a local vault. It will also be really helpful. Thank you! :+1:

++
    Greg

• jotterlei
    jotterlei
    Community Member
    Options

Greg, thanks for responding. Same password in both. Part of my problem may be that I'm not sure what you mean by (or even what the difference is between) a "1password account or a local vault". My bank account is sync'd and works well so I'm not sure what I did wrong. Is there anything like a user manual out there?
    John

• You don't need to worry about that local vault stuff, @jotterlei. If this were a sync problem, then that might be relevant, but it looks like this isn't an issue with sync so much as filling. Your password is there, you're just not able to sign in to the site itself, is that correct?

This discussion has been closed.